Sunday, March 25, 2012

Music- Even Better with Friends




One of the greatest things about my relationships with my friends is that we all share a passion for music.  Depicted in the podcast and slideshow above is one of my greatest musical adversaries, my friend Jess.

Jess and I have been friends for a number of years, and one of the components of our friendship I treasure most is our love for music. We sing together every chance we get.  We sing  in the car or during full blown friend sing-a-longs with harmony and guitar.  We go to shows together, like the Duran Duran show Jess and my friend Maria surprised me with for my birthday.  We also hit up local shows of every genre, including the musical theater variety.

Feeding off of Jess's love for music has allowed me to broaden my scope of musical appreciation.  We tell each other of new music we've discovered.  She began throwing disco-themed parties and increasing my love for that genre. 

Jess is one of the many friends that I know shares my passion to a great extent.  We support one another's musical ventures, and we will continue to do so until we perish.  I love the girl, and I know fellow music lovers would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment